European School of Entrepreneurship is a place where young people gain their first knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship and this will be the first step of their own companies and and the step towards higher youth employability.
The European School of Entrepreneurship aims at equipping participants with a complete overview of how to set up and run their own enterprise/business.
- To promote entrepreneurship among participants
- To increase self-confidence of participants in order to stimulate them to start own business in their own countries
- To increase professional skills of participants for being entrepreneurs
- To promote active citizenship and EU values: solidarity, democracy, tolerance, cooperation
- To raise awareness among participants about Europe 2020 Strategy