#Forward to trainers in your NGO if you find it relevant
#Event: AEGEE-Academy Training New Trainers (TNT) Cluj-Napoca 2016
#Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
#Duration: 5th – 15th of December for trainers (7th to 14th of December for participants)
#Deadline to apply: 31/10/2016 23:00 CET
The Training New Trainers (TNT) of AEGEE, powered by AEGEE-Academy and hosted by AEGEE-Cluj-Napoca will take place in December 2016. It will be a vibrant group of 15 participants from various backgrounds, facilitated by a diverse group of 3 trainers.
The aim of the event is to enable participants to learn how to design and deliver their training sessions/events and gain practical delivery experience during the event.
TNT is designed to make AEGEE-Academy grow and contribute to spreading the non-formal education mindset and culture in Europe. Therefore, TNT also focuses on a strong team-building approach, connecting participants with the international youth trainers’ community and having a consistent follow-up.
As a part of the AEGEE TNT you will be expected to:
- know what you are talking about and people can understand you, so be fluent in English
- have knowledge on topics related to the development of trainers and training in general: communication, activity management, public speaking, facilitation, group dynamics etc.
- be a team player and give a hand whenever needed
- be creative and ready to challenge and be challenged
As a trainer of this event, you are responsible for:
- Before the event:
- Attend the preparatory online meetings and preparation day (5th of December)
- Co-design the flow of the program
- Provide materials in order to help design the training sessions
- Provide your awesome personality in order to develop the group dynamics
- During the event:
- Walk the talk while you are delivering what you’ve prepared
- Be there for the participants through coaching and mentoring
- Attend the fun trainers’ meetings
- Provide constant feedback and materials to participants
- Contribute to the inspiration of the group
- After the event:
- Attend the evaluation meeting
- Evaluate the training sessions
- Ensure follow-up with the participants
- Design and develop the session handouts
Organizers will cover accommodation and food expenses
Travel expenses: fully covered – up to 100%, for a maximum of 150€.
You are expected to arrive on the 5th of December and depart on the 15th of December.
Please apply here before 31st of October 2016 23:00 CET!