24/05/2018 - 27/05/2018
27/02/2018 - 16/03/2018
Manager: Antonis Triantafyllakis
Number of participants: 20
Participation fee: 55€
Mini Human Resources European School (mini-HRES) is a 4-day-long intensive international training course that aims to empower members of youth-led NGOs, involved in the field of Human Resources, to develop, implement and manage HR strategies in their organizations.
At mini-HRES, an international team of experienced trainers will assist 20 motivated participants in gaining knowledge and skills in HR, which they can apply and multiply in their NGOs.
During the training course you will:
– gain knowledge on the challenges and solutions in HR management in youth organizations. You will learn what it takes to effectively attract, select, integrate, develop and maintain members.
– gain skills in the field of recruitment, group dynamics, motivation, conflict management, training design and delivery, leadership etc.
– and get an insight into the impact and significance of being a student multiplier on a societal and a personal dimension. We will consult and give feedback to each other on best practices and HR concepts used in our organisations back home.
Profile of participants:
Mini-HRES is open for members of international youth organisations who:
– have a strong interest in the field of HR and are willing improve HR on local or international level
– are responsible for HR in their organisations or have strong motivation to become so
– are ready for self-development, questioning themselves and are open to feedback
– would like to be part of an international learning experience
– can communicate in English fluently
The trainers’ team consists of young people from various organisational and cultural backgrounds. All trainers possess diverse training experiences, ranging from local to international boards of youth organizations. They have lead international youth projects or have been board members in their respective student organizations.
Non-formal learning based, interactive methods: group work, discussions, sharing, workshops, case studies, exchange of experience, theory and practice, reflection.
Mini-HRES wants to reach beyond the training room. During this event, you will have the opportunity to apply in practice the knowledge and skills you will have acquired. Moreover, you will have the chance to ask questions directly to HR professionals that would be happy to share their HR Strategies and best practices with you.
All in one, we will generate solutions to real problems and eqip you with the necessary skills to effectively manage the HR activities in your organisation!